- Foot & Nail Care Services Call the office for further details.
- Exercise: Low-impact classes (Check the calendar/Call the office for current class times)
- Educational Services: Defensive Driving Course, Insurance Seminars, Tax Preparation, Health and Wellness Classes, Nutrition, Legal Assistance, etc. (see calendar for current classes)
- Recreational Activities: Many activities are available throughout the month for a variety of interests. The monthly calendar is developed with various activities for the seniors such as: Five-Hundred, Bingo, cribbage, etc. Please see the calendar for current activities, dates and times.
- The Volunteer Program: Utilizes seniors within the center to assist with the daily operation, activities, serving meals, and fundraising events. Call the office to see how you can share your talents.
- Food Service: Catholic Charities provides mid-day meals at 11:30am for a nominal cost. Sign up with the office the day before you will be joining us. Or call the office (651) 674-1956 and leave a message with your name and if anyone will be joining you.
- Music Tuesdays: Area musicians and vocalists donate their time and talents to provide music before the meal each Tuesday at 11:15 am.
- New Day: Adult day program for families coping with dementia.
Save time with a free, no-obligation quote.
Tell us the details of your project, and we’ll respond with an
accurate quote and timeline for the work.
Need something else? Use our Contact Us page.